You can pay your bill or retainer online via LawPay, a secure credit card payment portal, using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Use of this system is a free service provided as a courtesy for the convenience of our valued clients. Before making a payment, please read through and be sure you understand the following terms and conditions:
- By making a payment through the LawPay web portal, you authorize Petrova Law PLLC to charge your credit card for services provided or to be provided. You also are agreeing to pay by credit or debit card the amount you specify.
- Please note that it may take 2-3 business days before your account is credited due to bank processing times.
- All funds received by Petrova Law PLLC through the Law Pay system are deposited into our trust account and applied towards your account balance in the next billing cycle. Any payments received in excess of your outstanding account balance will be held in the trust account until either the fees are earned or until the engagement terminates.
- It is your responsibility to ensure full payment is made according to your payment terms. Petrova Law PLLC’s acceptance of an amount less than your retainer or your outstanding balance does not constitute payment in full.
- Charges for actual services performed by our office are nonrefundable. If you have paid an advance retainer, any unused funds will be refunded when the work has been completed and the engagement terminates.
If you have any questions or technical issues, please call our office for help at 336.310.1210.