We have the cultural sensitivity and the legal acumen to advise clients engaging in cross border transactions. We can act as general counsel in the United States to foreign-owned businesses. We assist with tax matters for foreign subsidiaries and branches of U.S. corporations and of U.S. subsidiaries and branches of foreign corporations. We also assist with international business transactions and international investment in the United States. We can assist with formation and acquisitions of U.S. companies, the establishment of U.S. branches, subsidiaries, and joint ventures, and ongoing day-to-day legal counsel.
Explore our International Business Law services:
We represent individuals and businesses both in the United States and abroad dealing with international tax issues. Our clients include:
- U.S. citizens living and working abroad
- U.S. citizens with foreign source income
- U.S. businesses with operations abroad
- Non U.S. taxpayers with U.S. source income
- International businesses with U.S. tax reporting requirements and tax liabilities
If you would like to learn more about how we can help meet your unique legal needs and budget, contact us to get started.