About the Firm
PETROVA LAW is a boutique law firm focused exclusively on tax and business law. Allie Petrova founded the firm with a single goal in mind: deliver practical and user-friendly legal services to achieve proactive solutions. We do not aspire to expand our practice beyond these key areas because we strongly believe that maintaining our focus is the best way to continue to deliver our unique blend of expert legal advice, extraordinary client service, and value.
Ms. Petrova is one of a small group of attorneys in North Carolina to focus specifically on complex client matters standing before the IRS and a wide range of tax issues. She is admitted to represent clients in the U.S. Tax Court in Washington, D.C.
Located in the heart of the Piedmont Triad, the firm works with individuals and businesses throughout North Carolina. The firm assists individual and business clients with tax matters, IRS representation, and succession planning. Ms. Petrova also represents professional practices, privately owned companies, business owners, and entrepreneurs through the life cycle of a business enterprise, from its initial launch through day-to-day operations to its succession.
At PETROVA LAW, we relate to our clients on a personal level. We take the time to be thoughtful, thorough, and engaged. We recognize that each client and each matter deserve special attention.
To arrange a consultation, please contact us.
Petrova Law offers a personalized approach and exceptional value.
The following four pillars set apart our law practice:
- We are committed to representing your best interests.
- We are highly organized. We manage information, timelines, and communication effectively.
- We keep our professional knowledge current and stay informed about hot legal topics.
- We ensure that your issue is receiving personalized attention.
- We treat our clients the way we would like to be treated.
- We are cost conscious in helping you manage your legal affairs.
- We set fees upfront for most services. Our fee structure is guided by transparency.
- With our clients, we speak and write in plain English. We believe in common sense.
- We give every matter our full attention.
- Our work comes to us from word-of-mouth referrals.
- We provide practical and honest advice that will help you manage risks and accomplish your goals by making informed decisions.
- We act with professional integrity. We comply with and exceed the standards of applicable laws, regulations, and rules of professional ethics.